Turn to an experienced team on New York DWI laws.
New York DWI laws are some of the toughest in the country. The team of DWI lawyers at Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria is highly experienced and understands the laws, potential penalties and the options that are available to you. Lipsitz Green will provide the resources, advice and support to get the best possible outcome for you and your family.
What DWI laws in NY will impact you? Lipsitz Green knows.
Here is a list of alcohol- and drug-related violations as detailed by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles. With one call to Lipsitz Green at 716 849 1333, the firm’s DWI lawyers will help you understand these laws and determine how they will affect you and your future.
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI): Driver has a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of .08 or higher or other evidence of intoxication. For drivers of commercial motor vehicles, a BAC of .04 or higher or other evidence of intoxication.
- Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated (Aggravated DWI): Driver has a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of .18 or higher. Learn more about Aggravated DWI.
- Driving While Ability Impaired by Alcohol (DWAI/Alcohol): Driver has a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of more than .05 but less than .07 or other evidence of impairment.
- Driving While Ability Impaired by a Single Drug Other Than Alcohol (DWAI/Drug): Driver shows evidence of impairment due to a drug other than alcohol.
- Driving While Ability Impaired by a Combined Influence of Drugs and Alcohol (DWAI/Combination): Driver shows evidence of impairment due to a combination of alcohol and other drug(s).
- Chemical Test Refusal: Driver who refuses to take a chemical test (normally a test of breath, blood or urine). Learn more about breath and blood tests.
- Zero Tolerance Law: Driver who is less than 21 years of age and who drives with a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) of .02 to .07 violates the Zero Tolerance Law.
When it comes to possible violation of DWI laws in NY, put the best defense on your side.
Getting charged with an impaired driving offense is an alarming and life-changing experience. If you’ve been arrested for a violation of New York DWI laws, you are not alone. You need to secure immediate counsel from highly qualified lawyers like the team at Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria. The firm’s high level of proven performance has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report and The Best Lawyers in America. Let the attorneys at Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria personally handle your DWI case and defend your rights and your future.