Mr. Aldinger is called upon by local media to provide legal analysis and address questions on high-profile legal matters he is handling on behalf of his clients. Click on the links below to view commentary from Mr. Aldinger
Todd J. Aldinger
- 716 849 1333, ext. 463
- 716 855 1580
Todd Aldinger focuses his practice in the area of commercial litigation, representing businesses involved in legal disputes. He represents a diverse spectrum of clients that range from large international corporations to small family-owned businesses. Mr. Aldinger is experienced in guiding clients through a wide range of legal matters, at both the trial and appellate level, including contract disputes, construction litigation, business torts, employment litigation, intellectual property litigation, shareholder disputes, and challenging New York State business regulations.
Government and Public Policy
Prior to joining Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria, Mr. Aldinger served in numerous roles in state and local government. His experience includes:
- serving as Chairman of the Erie County Charter Revision Commission, where he authored numerous changes to the county charter;
- serving as Legislative & Budget Director for New York State Senator Patrick Gallivan, where he drafted numerous bills and budgetary provisions that were enacted into law;
- serving as Special Counsel to the Poughkeepsie City School District, where he uncovered evidence of one of the largest graduation falsification scandals in New York history, leading to the termination and resignation of numerous school administrators; and
- serving a term as the appointed Deputy Supervisor for the Town of Alden.
The combination of Mr. Aldinger’s legal abilities and unique insight from working in every level of state government, allows him to provide particularly effective counsel when litigating high-profile and politically controversial cases. Most recently, Mr. Aldinger has put his legal skill and government insight to work by challenging various New York State COVID-19 regulations and winning numerous decisions that enjoined state actors from enforcing COVID-19 regulations against his clients.
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., summa cum laude, 2016
- Princeton University, A.B., 2009
Awards and Recognitions
|Buffalo Business First 30 Under 30|
Named to Buffalo Business First’s 30 Under 30 in 2016; honorees recognized for their records of professional success and community involvement