Robert M. Corp has applied his robust litigation skills to achieve successful results for clients in an extensive range of legal disputes.
He serves a wide spectrum of clients in his practice, which extends from representing Fortune 100 companies in high-stakes litigation matters to representing catastrophically injured individuals who are forced into a battle with imposing insurance companies, corporations, and government agencies.
Mr. Corp is well versed in bringing his clients’ legal matters before all judicial forums. He is admitted to practice in New York State, Connecticut, many federal district courts, and the United States Supreme Court.
For almost a decade, Robert Corp worked at one of the largest global law firms, where he served as a litigator for some of the world’s most high-profile organizations. Mr. Corp employs the insight and abilities gained through his experience to the advantage of all his clients. Individuals and small businesses benefit from Mr. Corp’s extensive skill set in civil and commercial litigation matters.
Awards and Recognitions
||Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2023. The Best Lawyers in America give this award as a recognition to attorneys who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States
||Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
Named to Upstate New York Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” 2022; no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in any state have this distinction
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2010
- The George Washington University, B.S., magna cum laude, 2007
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Buffalo State Child Care Center