The law firm of Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP is proud to announce that fifteen of the firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2008 New York Super Lawyers, Upstate Edition.
The firm is particularly proud to announce that Patrick C. O’Reilly was the second highest overall point getter in the evaluation process used to select those named to this year’s New York Super Lawyers, Upstate Edition. James T. Scime and Laraine Kelley were also distinguished in the publication, named to the top ten overall point getters and top twenty-five overall female point getters respectively.
The complete list of Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria attorneys named to 2008’s New York Super Lawyers, Upstate Edition are as follows:
- Robert L. Boreanaz: Labor & Employment Law
- Paul J. Cambria, Jr.*: Criminal Law/First Amendment Defense
- John A. Collins*: Appellate Law
- William M. Feigenbaum: Intellectual Property Litigation
- Carl A. Green: Personal Injury Law
- Herbert L. Greenman*: Criminal Trials & Appeals
- Laraine Kelley*: Personal Injury Law/Medical Malpractice
- Richard Lipsitz, Sr.: Labor & Employment Law
- Christopher S. Mattingly*: Matrimonial & Family Law
- Patrick C. O’Reilly*: Matrimonial & Family Law
- George E. Riedel: Estate Planning/Elder Law
- Michael Schiavone: Business & Corporate/Sports Law
- James T. Scime*: Personal Injury Law
- Mark L. Stulmaker: Employee Benefits/Tax
- Richard P. Weisbeck, Jr.: Personal Injury Law
Super Lawyers is an annual listing of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Law & Politics, the publisher of Super Lawyers, uses a rigorous multi-step selection process that includes peer nominations and a blue ribbon review panel of leading attorneys from over sixty areas of practice. Attorneys earning the highest point totals in each area of practice are named to Super Lawyers’ annual list.
With over 50 attorneys, Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP is one of Buffalo’s largest law firms. The firm serves individuals and corporations in the areas of Personal Injury & Civil Appeals, Criminal Trials & Appeals, Professional Licensure, Business Law & Litigation, Labor & Employment Law, Matrimonial & Family Law, Workers’ Compensation & Social Security Disability, Estate Planning & Trusts, Real Estate Sales & Acquisitions, Taxation, and other matters. Thirteen of the firm’s attorneys have been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2008. In addition to its headquarters in Buffalo, Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP maintains satellite offices in Amherst, Cheektowaga, and Fredonia, New York; and regional offices in New York City and Beverly Hills, CA.
(*among the 50 lawyers who received highest point totals in the Upstate New York region)