The law firm of Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP is proud to announce that nineteen of the firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2012 New York Super Lawyers, Upstate Edition. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers.
The firm is particularly proud to announce that Super Lawyers ranked James T. Scime second among all lawyers named to 2012 New York Super Lawyers, Upstate Edition. Laraine Kelley was also distinguished in the publication; named to the twenty-five top ranked female attorneys list.
Seven attorneys from Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria were among those ranked in the Top 50 attorneys named to New York Super Lawyers, Upstate Edition.
The complete list of Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria attorneys named to 2012’s New York Super Lawyers, Upstate Edition are as follows:
- Paul J. Cambria, Jr.*: Criminal Defense
- James T. Scime*: Personal Injury Plaintiff
- Herbert L. Greenman*: Criminal Defense
- Michael Schiavone: Business/Corporate
- Laraine Kelley*: Medical Malpractice Plaintiff
- William M. Feigenbaum: Business Litigation
- Joseph J. Gumkowski: Business/Corporate
- Richard P. Weisbeck, Jr.*: Personal Injury Plaintiff
- Mark L. Stulmaker: Employee Benefits/ERISA
- Barry N. Covert: Criminal Defense
- Christopher Mattingly: Family Law
- Robert L. Boreanaz: Employment & Labor
- Thomas M. Mercure: Personal Injury Plaintiff
- John A. Collins*: Appellate
- George E. Riedel: Estate Planning & Probate
- Michael P. Stuermer: Personal Injury Plaintiff
- Joseph J. Manna: Personal Injury Plaintiff
- Patrick C. O’Reilly*: Family Law
- Scott Schwartz: Personal Injury Plaintiff
Super Lawyers is an annual listing of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Thomson Reuters, the publisher of Super Lawyers, uses a rigorous multi-step selection process that includes peer nominations and a blue ribbon review panel of leading attorneys from over sixty areas of practice. Attorneys earning the highest point totals in each area of practice are named to Super Lawyers’ annual list.
Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP has been serving all the legal needs of the Western New York community for over 40 years. With over 50 attorneys, Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP is one of Buffalo’s largest law firms. The firm serves individuals, organizations, and corporations in the areas of Accidents & Personal Injury, Business & Corporate Law, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Trials & Appeals, Estate Planning & Administration, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment Law, Matrimonial & Family Law, Medical Malpractice, Professional Licensing Defense, Real Estate, Social Security Disability, Sports & Entertainment Law, Workers’ Compensation, and Zoning & Land Use. In addition to its headquarters in Buffalo, Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP maintains satellite offices in Amherst, Cheektowaga, Fredonia, and Ithaca New York; and a regional office in Los Angeles, CA.
(*among those listed to the New York-Upstate Top 50 Super Lawyers)