The birth of a child is one of the most anticipated and celebrated moments in life. However, if your baby is suffering from an unexpected medical condition, feelings of joy can quickly turn to fear and frustration. The bewildering world of medical tests, reports, doctors, and hospitals can be overwhelming for parents.
The information found here in the Birth Injury Resource Center is designed to provide answers and help you navigate all the complexities of a birth injury. Details on symptoms, causes, and treatments of specific conditions are available to help you answer pertinent questions including:
- What condition is my child suffering from?
- What symptoms should I be looking for to ensure my child is accurately diagnosed?
- How did this happen to my child?
- What treatments are available to best care for my child’s medical condition?
- Is my child’s medical condition curable? What will the future hold for my child?
- Was my child’s injury avoidable and due to mismanagement of my pregnancy or delivery?
- How can I know if the negligence of a doctor or hospital is responsible for my child’s medical condition?
The Birth Injury Resource Center will be updated regularly with new information on birth injury law, examination of birth injury cases, and other developments in prenatal care, childbirth, and infant health.
We welcome you to explore all of the information available in the Birth Injury Resource Center. If you still have questions related to a birth injury or would like a free case review of your birth injury case, please click here.