Michael Stuermer represents individuals who have suffered personal injuries. He has a reputation for being a strong advocate for his clients and working diligently to recover damages that will assist in compensating for the injuries they have endured.
Mr. Stuermer focuses his practice on all areas of personal injury law, including:
- Automobile Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Workplace Accidents
He is a senior partner in Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria’s Accidents and Personal Injury Practice Area, which received a Tier 1 Ranking from U.S. News & World Report/Best Lawyers in America‘s “Best Law Firms” publication.
Mr. Stuermer is a United States Air Force Veteran.
Awards and Recognitions
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York
- State of California
- Federal Court, Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., 1997
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., magna cum laude, 1994
- Lectured for the New York State Bar Association and the Bar Association of Erie County
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, California Bar Association