James T. Scime is widely recognized as one of the region’s most skilled and respected attorneys. He practices in the areas of personal injury, construction accidents, products liability, medical malpractice, and automobile accidents. He devotes the majority of his time to trial and litigation matters.
Mr. Scime is widely respected among his peers for his trial and negotiating skills. Many local attorneys refer matters to him when their clients have sustained serious injuries. Over the course of his career, Mr. Scime has helped thousands of people recover financial awards for injuries they have sustained.
Mr. Scime serves as a member of the firm’s Management Committee.
Awards and Recognitions
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of New York, 1977
- State of Ohio, 1976
- Capital University, J.D. 1976
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., cum laude 1973
- Adjunct Professor at State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocacy, past president of the Buffalo Chapter
- Member, Western New York Trial Lawyers Association, past president and previously served on the board of directors
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County