- 716 844 3500
- 716 854 3013
- Business and Corporate
- Banking and Finance
- Business Formation
- Business Succession Planning
- Closely Held and Family Owned Businesses
- Contract Negotiations
- Franchise Law
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Estates, Wills, and Trusts
- Real Estate
- Sports and Entertainment Law
- Elder Law
- New York State Sexual Harassment Law and Training
Michael Schiavone has provided legal guidance to businesses for 30 years. He concentrates his practice in the areas of business law, commercial real estate, and estate planning.
Mr. Schiavone is experienced in regularly counseling clients in a wide array of legal matters, including:
- Commercial lending and financial transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate, partnership, and limited liability matters
- Business formation
- Business succession planning
- Contract negotiation and dispute resolution
- Tax planning for businesses and their owners
- Commercial real estate financing and development
- Estate planning
- Sports law
Mr. Schiavone’s clients come form a wide range of industries, including banks and financial institutions, hotel and hospitality chains, franchises, health care, manufacturing and distribution companies, and professional sports teams.
Mr. Schiavone is chairman of the firm’s Business and Corporate Practice Area and a member of the firm’s Management Committee. He is fluent in Italian.
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York
- Syracuse University, J.D.
- Notes and Comments Editor, Syracuse Law Review
- State University of New York at Fredonia, B.A.
- Member, Business Law Section and Estates and Trusts Sections of the New York Bar Association
- Member, Law Practice Management Section of the American Bar Association
- Former president, Estate Analysts of Western New York, Inc.
- Member, Western New York Financial Planning Counselors
- Member and past chair, Fredonia College Foundation board of directors
- Member, School of Business advisory council, State University of New York at Fredonia
- Judging panel, Buffalo Niagara Business Ethics Award