Robert Scalione has over 20 years of experience as a trial attorney. He focuses his practice in the area of personal injury law; representing plaintiffs in matters including car accidents, construction accidents, slip & fall accidents, and workplace injuries.
Robert has earned a reputation as a zealous advocate for victims of personal injuries, working relentlessly to achieve the best possible result for his clients. Over the course of his career, Robert has recovered millions of dollars in damages on behalf of injury victims.
In addition to his experience and legal skill, Robert is recognized for his compassion, integrity, and commitment to forging strong relationships with his clients. Robert prides himself on diligently communicating with his clients throughout the entire litigation process to ensure that they are aware of and fully understand what is happening with their case.
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York
- State of Florida
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Central District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., 1997
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A., cum laude, 1994
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County