Michael M. Kane
- 716 849 1333, x360
- 716 855 1580
Michael M. Kane focuses his practice on obtaining benefits for injured workers and individuals suffering from disability. Mr. Kane guides clients through the complex processes of Workers’ Compensation and Social Security Disability. He advocates on his clients’ behalf to ensure they receive all the benefits they are entitled to.
Mr. Kane previously served as Director of Legal Services for Mental Health Advocates of WNY. In that role, Mr. Kane represented individuals with mental health diagnoses in Social Security Disability matters as well as other legal matters.
Awards and Recognitions
|Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
Named to Upstate New York Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” in 2021; no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in any state earn this distinction.
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., 2012
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2009
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives