Joe’s reputation as a leading medical negligence trial lawyer has lead physicians, nurses and fellow attorneys, as well as their families, to frequently retain him to pursue medical malpractice claims on their behalf.
Joe brings unique insight and perspective to enhance the fight for his clients due to his previous experience litigating on the defense side of medical malpractice matters.
For many years now, Joe focuses only on pursuing claims of medical negligence against healthcare professionals. He has recovered tens of millions of dollars for his clients, with most of his cases resolving between $250,000 to over $1,000,000. He has obtains as much as $7,200,000 for a client in a single case.
Joe applies his legal skill, tenacious approach, and significant experience as a trial attorney to achieve justice and results for his clients. He represents victims of all forms of medical malpractice, including:
- Birth injury cases resulting from hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy
- Medications errors including negligent use of Gentamicin & Levaquin
- Botched eye surgeries and negligent cataract removal
- Botched thyroidectomy/parathyroidectomy causing vocal cord injury and paralysis
- Delayed diagnosis of Charcot foot
- Medication errors
- Emergency room errors
- Cardiac errors including failing to order blood thinners for atrial fibrillation patients
- Delayed or misdiagnosis of:
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis
- Heart Attack
- Bowel and other organ perforations
- Testicular and other torsions
- Giant cell arteritis/temporal arteritis