Richard A. Maltese, Jr.
- 716 849 1333, ext. 313
- 716 855 1580
Richard Maltese focuses his practice on obtaining benefits and recovering financial losses for injured workers. He is experienced in representing workers who have suffered a wide variety of injuries across many industries and trades. Mr. Maltese navigates the complex workers’ compensation system for his clients, working to help ensure they receive all the benefits they are entitled.
Awards and Recognitions
|Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021 for Workers’ Compensation Law-Claimants.
||Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
Named to Upstate New York Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” in 2018, 2019, and 2020; no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in any state earn this distinction
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., 2013
- Wagner College, M.S., Microbiology, 2008
- Wagner College, B.S., cum laude, 2006
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Member, New York State Bar Association: Torts, Insurance, and Compensation Law Section
- Member, University at Buffalo Law School Alumni Association