Herbert L. Greenman
- 716 849 1333, ext. 355
- 716 855 1580
Herbert L. Greenman concentrates his practice in the area of criminal defense and has extensive experience in matters that include criminal trials, criminal appeals, constitutional law, narcotic cases, and search and seizure.
Mr. Greenman began his career as an assistant district attorney for Erie County, prosecuting drug felonies from 1973 to 1974. He has been in private practice since 1974 and has earned several awards and distinctions throughout his career, including the Thurgood S. Marshall Award for Outstanding Criminal Practitioner from the New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Awards and Recognitions
Bar & Court Admissions
- New York, 1973
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., 1972
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., 1968
- Bowling Green State University
- Numerous articles for seminars, including updates on criminal law (federal and state), motion practice, trial procedures, search and seizure, and federal sentencing guidelines
- Lecturer at several seminars for the New York State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Erie County, and the Federal Bar
- Previous instructor from 1979-99 at the State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, Trial Techniques Program for second- and third-year students
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Member, New York State Bar Association