Karoline R. Faltas
- 716 849 1333, ext. 454
- 716 855 1580
Karoline R. Faltas focuses her practice on representing injured workers in New York State. She has experience in a variety of Workers’ Compensation issues and has represented workers across many industries. Ms. Faltas has been successful in obtaining authorization for medical benefits, maximizing monetary benefits, and negotiating favorable settlements for injured workers.
Ms. Faltas also has experience handling family law matters and criminal defense, including researching and drafting persuasive motions at the county, state, and federal levels.
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of New York
- Capital University Law School, J.D., 2014
- The Ohio State University, B.S., 2010
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Co-Chairperson, Buffalo GreekFest