Paul J. Cieslik
- 716 849 1333, ext. 382
- 716 855 1580
Paul Cieslik focuses his practice on all aspects of commercial and residential real estate, guiding clients through all facets of real estate transactions.
A myriad of clients turn to Mr. Cieslik for counsel in their real estate matters, including financial institutions, businesses, brokers, buyers, and sellers.
Mr. Cieslik offers a wide array of real estate related services, including:
- Preparing contracts for the purchase and sale of commercial and residential property
- Loan closings, including the assessment, structuring, and execution of all loan documents
- Title matters, including title examination and title policies
- Commercial leasing
- Code enforcement matters
- Zoning and land use
Mr. Cieslik is frequently called upon as a guest lecturer by community and industry groups to provide insight into the latest developments in real estate.
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., 1979
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.S., 1975
- Member of the Bar Association of Erie County
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Serves on the Board of Trustees for the Western New York Library Resource Council
Awards and Recognitions
|Rated “Distinguished” by Martindale-Hubbell
An excellent rating for a lawyer with some experience. This rating indicates the attorney is widely respected by their peers for high professional achievement and ethical standards.