Paul J. Cambria, Jr.
- 716 849 1333, ext. 344
- 716 855 1580
Paul J. Cambria, Jr. is recognized as one of the nation’s preeminent attorneys. He focuses his practice in the areas of criminal trials, criminal appeals, constitutional law, First Amendment law, zoning and land use, antitrust, and professional licensing defense.
Mr. Cambria has built a strong reputation for successfully representing individuals and businesses in complex, high-profile cases at all levels of the courts, including state, federal, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Cambria’s practice is nationwide, and he divides his time between the firm’s offices in Buffalo and Los Angeles. He has represented many prominent individuals, including the publisher Larry Flynt and musicians DMX and Marilyn Manson.
Mr. Cambria has argued several cases before the United States Supreme Court.
Awards and Recognitions
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York
- State of California
- District of Columbia
- State of Pennsylvania
- University of Toledo, J.D., cum laude, ranked first in graduating class
- Editor, University of Toledo Law Review
- State University of New York at Fredonia, A.B.
- New York State Bar Association
- First Amendment Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member and past president of the New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member and past chairman of the Criminal Justice Section of the New York State Bar Association and a current member of the Executive Committee
- Member of the Office of Court Administration Criminal Law and Procedure Advisory Committee
- Member and past president of the First Amendment Trial Lawyers Association