Jonathan W. Brown is a senior partner in the firm’s Intellectual Property and Commercial Litigation Practice Areas. Mr. Brown focuses his practice on the following areas of law:
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Copyright Law
- Trademark Registration
- Rights of Privacy and Publicity
Mr. Brown has handled numerous matters in both California and New York, including disputes over contracts, employment law and discrimination claims, license disputes, Lanham Act claims, copyright infringement claims, and proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board and the U.S. International Trade Commission.
Mr. Brown also helps to manage international trademark portfolios for several multimedia and entertainment companies.
Outside of the office, Mr. Brown’s passions include technology, science, music, theater, and film.
Awards and Recognitions
Named to Upstate New York Super Lawyers 2022 and 2023 for Intellectual Property. No more than five percent of attorneys within a state are included in this publication.
|Legal Elite of Western New York
Named to Business First/Buffalo Law Journal‘s Legal Elite of Western New York
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of New York
- State of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, JD
- San Francisco State University, Biology, BA
- University of Georgia, Psychology, BS