Anthony R. Faraco, Jr.
- 716 849 1333, ext. 325
Anthony Faraco, Jr. provides legal guidance to business leaders throughout Western New York. He focuses his practice in the areas of Commercial Litigation and Commercial Real Estate. Mr. Faraco has extensive experience in a wide array of legal matters including contract negotiations, dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions, as well as virtually all components of commercial real estate transactions.
Recent examples of matters Mr. Faraco has handled, include:
- Served as in-house counsel for the country’s largest privately owned commercial real estate company;
- Represented an international technology company in a multimillion dollar contractual dispute; and
- Represented a national consumer product company in all of their toxic tort litigation throughout the Northeast region of the United States.
Outside of his legal practice, as a cancer survivor, Mr. Faraco dedicates time to charitable organizations in the fight to find a cure.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., summa cum laude 2014
- State University of New York at Fredonia, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
Bar & Court Admissions
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Trustee, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society