Jeffrey F. Reina
- 716 849 1333, ext. 481
- 716 855 1580
Awards and Recognitions
Jeffrey Reina utilizes well-honed legal strategies and a tenacious drive to generate significant results for his clients. He has earned a longstanding reputation as a go-to litigator for a wide variety of clients embroiled in high-stake legal disputes.
Mr. Reina has extensive trial experience and has handled numerous high-profile cases. He has represented a wide variety of clients, including individuals, small family-owned businesses, high-profile companies based in Western New York, and international conglomerates.
Jeffrey Reina resolves disputes for clients involving contracts, employment agreements, trademarks, copyrights, and partnership and shareholder matters. He is a senior partner with Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria and oversees the firm’s Business & Commercial Litigation Practice Area.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Reina spent nearly a decade working in the restaurant industry. For several years, he served as general manager for a multi-million dollar franchise. Mr. Reina’s business experience gives him unusual insight into issues facing the business clients he serves.
The following are examples of recent matters Mr. Reina has handled for clients:
- Represented entertainment conglomerate in the successful defense of million dollar copyright infringement claim
- Successfully represented a landlord in multi-million dollar development project dispute; generating a favorable results for client
- Represented an national magazine company in successfully appealing a punitive damages award in a rights of publicity matter in the State of Georgia
- Represented a large West Coast employer in successfully appealing a million dollar award against the company in an employment matter
Bar & Court Admission
- State of New York, 2000
- United States District Court, Western District of New York, 2000
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 2005
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., cum laude, 1999
- State University of New York at Buffalo, M.A., 1996
- Canisius College, B.A., 1990
- Director, University at Buffalo Law School Alumni Association
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Member, New York State Bar Association