Hillary E. Panek
- 716 849 1333, ext. 319
Hillary E. Panek focuses her practice in the areas of criminal defense and civil litigation.
Ms. Panek provides guidance and protection to clients who are facing criminal charges at the local, state, and federal levels. She defends clients charged in a vast range of criminal matters, including felonies, misdemeanors, and petty larceny.
Ms. Panek also represents clients engaged in a wide spectrum of complex civil litigation matters, including: constitutional law, Qui Tam Act (False Claim Act), scientific research misconduct, professional licensing defense, Title IX matters, and the representation of victims of childhood sexual abuse.
Prior to joining Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria, Ms. Panek served as Appellate Court Attorney with the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Fourth Department. The role of Appellate Court Attorney provided Ms. Panek with an intimate understanding of the judicial decision making process, which she utilizes to the benefit of her current clients.
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D., cum laude, 2019
- Executive Editor, Buffalo Law Review, University at Buffalo School of Law
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., cum laude, 2014
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association of the State of New York, Western New York Chapter
- Member, Bar Association of Erie County
- Member, Legal Network for Gender Equity